During this very difficult time of Corona Virus, we have had to cancel all bookings for Hope Cottage from mid March until the end of June. We are waiting for Government guidance on when we can re-open and what any restrictions may look like.

We have a keypad key entry, meaning that you don’t have to meet anyone to pick up keys or check in. We will of course ensure that our cleanliness routine is even more rigid.

In the mean time please bear with us. We are really missing Hope Cottage, but the health and safety of everyone both at home and in the South Devon region, is the most important thing.




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>